Online Training Courses
- Android Online Training
- Amazon Web Service Online Training
- Business Analyst Online Training
- Cognos Online Training
- Dot Net Online Training
- Devops Online Training
- Data Science Online Training
- Hadoop Online Training
- IBM Netezza Online Training
- Informatica Online Training
- Java Online Training
- Linux Online Training
- Oracle DBA Online Training
- PHP Online Training
- Python Online Training
- Qlikview Online Training
- Sales Force Online Training
- SAN Online Training
- SAP Online Training
- SAS Online Training
- SEO Online Training
- Shell Scripting Online Training
- SQL Online Training
- Tableau Online Training
- Testing Tools Online Training
- UNIX Online Training
- VMware Online Training
- WebDesigning Online Training
- Websphere Online Training
IBM NETEZZA ONLINE TRAINING IN Hyderabad , INDIA
Course name : IBM NETEZZA Online Training
24*7 technical support
Duration : 40 hours
faculty : Realtime experience
About online training expert trainers
Online trainings expert prides itself on ensuring that our online trainers are real time experts.only the online training company deliver online training programs to our valued candidates.
As part of online trainings expert continuous improvement in online trainings. Each trainer is regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of training every time.
All our trainers are skilled trainers and addition have the real time experience with proven track record in online trainings. This experience qualifies them as a specialist in their online training delivery in their course.
Netezza designs and markets high-performance data warehouse appliances and advanced analytics applications for uses including enterprise data warehousing, business intelligence, predictive analytics and business continuity planning.
Netezza is widely credited for either inventing or bringing renewed attention to the data warehouse appliance category, depending upon whether one regards long-time data warehouse technology vendor Teradata as having been in the data warehouse appliance category all along.
IBM Netezza Analytics provides a game-changing experience for Data Scientists by allowing data miners and quantitative analysts to use all the data while still achieving high performance throughout the entire modeling cycle: from data preparation through exploratory data analysis through to model scoring and deployment.
By taking advantage of the massively parallel processing architecture of an IBM Netezza Appliance, analytics can be performed in-database so that there is no superfluous data movement. This harnesses the full power of IBM Netezza Appliance and allows data miners and quantitative analysts to greatly reduce the time to build and deploy or score a model in a single environment while using increasing massive data sets and shrinking the time from model concept to deployment
This course focuses on how to effectively exploit the IBM Netezza Analytics platform to build, test, and score analytic models in-database. Participants in this course learn how to use:
- In-Database Analytics fully scalable and parallelized
- In-database analytics package
- R, the open source statistical language, that runs on Netezza
- Matrix Engine, a parallelized, linear algebra package.
This advanced course is for analytic modelers, including data miners, quantitative analysts, and statisticians.
You should have the following background:
- Basic understanding of using advanced analytics (statistics, data mining, and so on) in business problem solutions
- Working knowledge of R, SQL, or both
- Working knowledge of Unix or Linux
- Experience with Shell Scripting
- Experience with VI Editing
- Understand how the IBM Netezza architecture and parallel processing capabilities supports modeling and analysis paradigms on large-scale data sets
- Understand data mining methods in the context of use cases to solve common business problems
- Apply new approaches to modeling and analysis made possible by IBM Netezza Analytics
- Use Netezza Analytics data mining methods and statistical functions using the R client, or IBM Netezza
- SQL (NZSQL), or both
- Introductions and course overview
- Overview of IBM Netezza architecture
- Getting started with IBM Netezza Analytics
- Data exploration
- Data mining with IBM Netezza Analytics: Unsupervised learning methods
- Data mining with IBM Netezza Analytics: Supervised learning methods
- Manipulating large matrices
- User-defined analytical processes
Our OTE Highlights
- Depth course Material with real time Knowledge .
- We are providing online classes with highly qualifyed professional trainers.
- We will provide online classes and online demo session at student flexible timings.
- In training case studies and real time scenarios covered.
- We will give 24*7 technical supports.
- We are providing normal track,weekend online trainings,fast track online classes.
- We will provide every recorded sessions.
- We will give full support while attending the interviews and contact me any time after completion of the course.