Online Training Courses
- Android Online Training
- Amazon Web Service Online Training
- Business Analyst Online Training
- Cognos Online Training
- Dot Net Online Training
- Devops Online Training
- Data Science Online Training
- Hadoop Online Training
- IBM Netezza Online Training
- Informatica Online Training
- Java Online Training
- Linux Online Training
- Oracle DBA Online Training
- PHP Online Training
- Python Online Training
- Qlikview Online Training
- Sales Force Online Training
- SAN Online Training
- SAP Online Training
- SAS Online Training
- SEO Online Training
- Shell Scripting Online Training
- SQL Online Training
- Tableau Online Training
- Testing Tools Online Training
- UNIX Online Training
- VMware Online Training
- WebDesigning Online Training
- Websphere Online Training
DOT NET ONLINE TRAINING IN HYDERABAD , INDIA
Course name : DOT NET Online Training
24*7 technical support
Duration : 25 hours
faculty : Realtime experience
About online training expert trainers
Online trainings expert prides itself on ensuring that our online trainers are real time experts.only the online training company deliver online training programs to our valued candidates.
As part of online trainings expert continuous improvement in online trainings. Each trainer is regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of training every time.
All our trainers are skilled trainers and addition have the real time experience with proven track record in online trainings. This experience qualifies them as a specialist in their online training delivery in their course.
The class library and the CLR together constitute the .NET Framework.
The .NET Framework's Base Class Library provides user interface, data access, database connectivity, cryptography, web application development, numeric algorithms, and network communications. Programmers produce software by combining their own source code with the .NET Framework and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Microsoft also produces an integrated development environment largely for .NET software called Visual Studio.
Enterprise ASP.NET 4.0 training teaches attendees how to build Windows and web-based enterprise applications using .NET 4.0 and C# 2012.This course is designed, explained and demonstrated with examples by .Net professionals
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Gain a thorough understanding of the philosophy and architecture of windows and Web applications using .NET 4.5
Acquire a working knowledge of Web, Windows application development and Services using Visual Studio 2012
Optimize an .NET application using configuration, security, and caching
Access databases using ADO.NET and LINQ
Use newer features in ASP.NET
Implement rich web applications using ASP.NET AJAX
Create Web applications using the Model-View-Controller design pattern
DOT NET Course Content
- Understanding Microsoft .NET managed execution environment
- Common Language Runtime (CLR) and Intermediate Language (IL)
- Common Type System, Common Language Specification, and Framework Class Library
- Microsoft only? Not anymore
- Introduction to Visual Studio .NET
- Visual Basic .NET application devleopment
- Internet Information Server (IIS) Concepts
- Windows Forms, Web Forms, Web Services,
- ASP.NET (Active Server Pages for .NET)
- ADO.NET (ActiveX Data Objects for .NET)
- SQL Server and other databases
MicroSoft Visual Studio Dot Net
- Using Visual Studio to create a web site
- Client-side and Server-side scripts
- Using Active-X controls
- Internet Information Server (IIS) concepts
- ASP.NET (Active Server Pages) Use ADO.NET to access data objects
- Record sets and tables
- Query Designer and Database Designer
- Stored procedures
- Deployment of applications
- Creating scalable applications
MicroSoft Visual Studio Dot Net
- .NET platform and framework
- .NET Framework and Architecture
- .NET Framework Class Library
- ADO .NET
- Accessing Relational Databases
- Exception Handling
- Serialization and Deserialization
- XML access
- ASP.NET and Web Forms
- Event-driven Forms
- Data binding
- Attributes, and Reflection
- Server Controls and Client Controls
- State and State Management
- Security, SSL, and Forms-based authentication
- Deployment Issues
- Networking with Socket-Client
Our OTE Highlights
- Depth course Material with real time Knowledge .
- We are providing online classes with highly qualifyed professional trainers.
- We will provide online classes and online demo session at student flexible timings.
- In training case studies and real time scenarios covered.
- We will give 24*7 technical supports.
- We are providing normal track,weekend online trainings,fast track online classes.
- We will provide every recorded sessions.
- We will give full support while attending the interviews and contact me any time after completion of the course.